At theMailMonster.com we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services offered by theMailMonster.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website.
theMailMonster.com processes and maintains your information for limited amounts of time. theMailMonster.com stores, processes and maintains contact lists, recipient addresses, customer data, images and other data related to your account in order to provide services to you.
When you use theMailMonster.com, theMailMonster’s servers automatically record certain information about your use of theMailMonster.com Similar to other web services, data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, ads, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
Information we collect and how we use it:
Information you provide - When you use services through theMailMonster.com, we ask you for personal information (such as your name and email address).
Log information - When you use theMailMonster services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications - When you send email or other communication to theMailMonster.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the mailing or displaying of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
theMailMonster processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in Australia.
theMailMonster.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of theMailMonster in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of theMailMonster, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to theMailMonster.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at any time.